Monday, February 14, 2011

It’s good to be back

After a week off for what we in the biz like to call a “furcation,” I’ve resumed my reportorial duties at the capitol. It’s going to take me a day or two to dig myself out of a week’s worth of e-mail, voice mail messages, etc. I’ll post more in-depth stories later this week when I get caught-up.

In the meantime, here’s your latest Montana Legislature Social Calendar.

As always, feel free to drop me a line if you’ve got a tip or a story idea.

Oh, yeah. One more thing…

Thanks, Pack, for a great and memorable season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you are an anonymous user who attempts to troll this forum with the intention of inciting divisive, nonconstructive commentary, I reserve the right to delete your comment.